Step Teachers currently have an opportunity for a Science Teacher based at a school in Kent upholding ‘Outstanding’ status. This is a long-term, full-time position set to commence as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
The School have asked for a proficient Science teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either QTS/PGCE certificate
- A relevant subject specialism is desirable
- Proven ability to plan and deliver a lesson effectively
- Ability to motivate and challenge the minds of pupils to achieve a high level of academic success
- You will have schemes of work that are creative, varied and flexible enough to promote differentiation and commitment to pupil progression
This school has been graded ‘Outstanding’ in all aspects of school life. All students are expected to engage in, and respect every lesson as they have a high expectation in terms of learning routines and the achievement of the pupils. They are encouraged to take a personalised approach to their learning to access the curriculum the way they feel is right for them. All staff nurture this approach which creates and allows the teaching environment to thrive and be successful for the students.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.