£30,480 - 49,571 per year
Paolo La Rocca
6 months ago
A great opportunity has arisen for us to recruit a talented Science teacher for a full-time, long-term to perm position at one of our client schools in Islington. This position of a Science Teacher is offered through Step Teachers and will commence in as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
The School have asked for a proficient Science teacher who has the following attributes:
- You should hold QTS/PGCE and a Science degree
- A successful candidate will demonstrate a proven ability to successfully manage learning development projects
- Show passion and flair in their work and make learning enjoyable
- Your schemes of work will be creative, varied and flexible to encourage pupils of different levels to get involved in the learning
- Proven ability to plan and deliver a lesson effectively
The staff at this school work hard to recognise the needs of individuals, placing suitable demands on them and stimulating them to achieve success. They are proud to create ordered and friendly communities where relationships are positive, founded on courtesy, respect and shared values. A key focus for all stakeholders is to develop and maintain strong links between home, schools and, where appropriate, other relevant agencies.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.