A leading Secondary School in Norwood, South London are looking for a Head of History to start in September. This role is full-time.
As a qualified Head of History, you will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status is essential, a History degree would be advantageous
- Your excellent management strategies will be robust and flexible, and will be as central to the performance of you and your pupils
- The successful Head of History should be able to demonstrate previous experience teaching up to KS5 and an excellent working knowledge of Assessment for Learning
- You will need confidence and a positive ‘Can-do’ attitude & philosophy
About the school:
- Good behavioural management
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted
- The cohort are from a range of backgrounds and have a diverse level of ability on entry, with the vast majority achieving expected progression or above
- The SMT are deeply involved with the development of teaching and learning and are supportive of all staff at all levels
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf
If you are interested in this position, then please do apply below to find out more.