about 1 month ago
Step Teachers are currently expanding and are excited to announce that they are developing their pool of Secondary Supply Teachers! If you consider yourself to be a versatile, adaptable, enthusiastic teacher who is willing to take on ad-hoc supply work then we believe that you would be a welcome addition to the Step Teachers family! We would be happy to hear from Secondary Qualified teachers with QTS who are in the early stages of their career, as well as those who can bring more experience to the table.
As an ad-hoc Secondary supply teacher, you will be welcomed into our regular user schools in and around the area of Cornwall on day-to-day, short-term, or long-term cover assignments. As a Secondary Supply teacher, we will also endeavour to place you on assignments that match your specific subject specialism, however, the ability to adapt to more general cover would be more advantageous.
As a supply teacher, you will:
- Provide evidence of classroom-based experience (through paid work or placements.)
- Provide evidence of a teaching qualification that grants QTS.
- Provide evidence of an undergrad degree in your specific area of interest.
- Demonstrate a great level of adaptability.
- Have a robust behavioural management style that focuses on positive behavioural reinforcement.
As a member of the Step Teachers family, you can expect:
- Daily bookings in diverse school settings
- PAYE pay processed weekly
- A designated consultant to help you when required
- A friendly local office with long-standing relationships with schools all over Cornwall.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today.