One of our long term client schools in North London has asked us to recruit a SEN LSA for a role that will commence in March. The role of primary teacher and phase leader will be a temporary position due to start as soon as possible. This school works excellently as a team and encourages inclusivity in everything they do. As a SEN LSA you will be key in adapting curriculum to suit the needs of pupils.
- The appointed SEN LSA should motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality work.
- As a SEN LSA you must comply with, support and promote all school policies and procedures, particularly those relating to child protection, equal opportunities, racial equality, health, safety and security, confidentiality, behaviour and data protection.
- A SEN LSA should have a creative and thoughtful approach to curriculum planning, demonstrating the ability to incorporate national trends and data sets into your approach
- You should be committed and flexible, able to work directly with the SENCO and with LSAs as required.
- You will have a good understanding of Special Educational Needs and Educational Inclusion, and the needs of the more able and talented.
The staff at this school work hard to recognise the needs of individuals, placing suitable demands on them and stimulating them to achieve success. They are proud to create ordered and friendly communities where relationships are positive, founded on courtesy, respect and shared values. A key focus for all stakeholders is to develop and maintain strong links between home, schools and, where appropriate, other relevant agencies.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress related issues.