Step Teachers have a great opportunity that has now arisen for an SEN Teaching Assistant for a long-term, full-time position at an Ofsted rated school of ‘Good’ in Hatfield. This is a temp-to-perm opportunity set to commence as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
As an SEN TA you must display the skills listed below:
- Highly effective communication skills with both children and adults, including parents/carers
- To have a good understanding of Special Educational Needs and Educational Inclusion
- To be flexible and committed
- Approach the role with patience
- Able to work directly with the SENCO and with LSAs as required
- Must display an air of resilience, creativity and adaptability toward individual learning
This private school was made to help young people with an eating disorder, learning difficulties and neurodevelopmental disorders. All these services are in place to help all young people to focus on developing their core skills, life skills and social communication skills. Every student in this school can succeed and they help the students remove any barriers that could prevent them from success.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.