£100 - £150
29 days ago
A welcoming and diverse school situated on the outskirts of Norwich has asked Step Teachers to help them recruit an experienced SEN Science Teacher. The position as an SEN Science teacher will be better suited to someone with avid experience who displays a positive and resilient demeanor. This is a full-time supply position due to commence as soon as possible.
The successful SEN Teacher must adhere to the following attributes;
- You should be committed and flexible, able to work directly with the SENCO and with LSAs as required.
- Experience teaching Science in an SEN setting
- This position will involve some mainstream SEN teaching, therefore experience of teaching children with a variety of additional needs would be beneficial.
- You will have a good understanding of Special Educational Needs and Educational Inclusion, and the needs of the more able and talented.
- Effective target setting for children and an understanding of personalised learning are key competencies for this position.
The students and staff at this school work hard to develop an environment that reflects and values its inclusive ethos and multicultural community. The aim of this school is to prepare pupils for the challenges of making progress in a highly competitive world but also to carve out time to support them in developing personally and spiritually. The SMT is supportive and welcoming, demonstrating a deep desire to foster strong relationships between all staff members.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend