Step Teachers currently have an opportunity for a Bulgarian speaking SEN Teaching Assistant based in North London at a primary school upholding a ‘Good’ Ofsted status report. This is a Full-time, Day to Day position ready for the correct candidate to start immediately!
The School has asked for a proficient KS1, Bulgarian speaking T/A that has the following attributes:
- Either a CACHE level 2 or higher with experience of working in a mainstream primary school on a one to one basis with KS1.
- The ideal candidate must have experience within this particular role!
- Must be able to speak the Bulgarian language.
- Have experience on a one to one basis.
- Your schemes of work will be creative, varied and flexible enough to promote differentiation, and commitment to the pupil’s progression.
- You should have the ability to teach and inspire positive learning attitudes.
The School always aims to provide every individual with an equal opportunity to discover, explore and fulfil their potential. To provide a learning culture where the children and staff achieve excellence and are excited by their learning. To provide high quality experiences where the children are supported and challenged to take risks with their learning whilst taking great pride in their work. To provide an enviroment where children can develop self-esteem, independence, self-discipline and responsibility. To provide a safe, nurturing community in which all children develop their emotional, spiritual, social and academic potential to equip them to be good citizens who understand the principles of British values.
We work with fantastic schools in London, each provides their own unique flare and challenges. This makes for an incredibly dynamic and stimulating role as a SEN Teaching Assistant. At Step Teachers, you will always be supported throughout your teaching journey, and we strongly believe in the importance of the work that the teaching staff does!
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process which includes; a face to face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Sophie for more information on how to apply.