Are you a passionate and dedicated SEN Teaching Assistant with experience in providing exceptional support to students? We have an exciting opportunity for a Fixed Term Maternity Cover position at our partner school, a warm and inclusive school with a strong ethos of Christian Values.
- Work across the year group, providing support to students with Special Educational Needs (SEN).
- Collaborate with teachers to create a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
- Assist in the implementation of Individual Education Plans (IEPs) and adapt teaching methods to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Provide 1:1 support starting January 2024.
Our partner school is committed to fostering an environment that reflects Christian Values. We believe in nurturing the holistic development of each child, providing a caring and inclusive space for both students and staff.
- Previous experience as an SEN Teaching Assistant where a reference can be obtained
- Understanding and experience working with a variety of Special Educational Needs.
- Willingness to work 1:1 with students starting January 2024.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Relevant qualifications in education or special education would be advantageous.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and both you and the person you recommend receive £100 each in Amazon vouchers and a chance to win a holiday worth up to £1000 – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!