Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant seeking a dynamic and flexible role in both SEN and Mainstream schools? Step Teachers are currently working with an excellent school in East London for a SEN TA to cover a long-term position. We also offer competitive rates and amazing perks!
This amazing school in Waltham Forest strives to create a community within the schools and are proud of their core values that create inclusive and structured learning environment.
- Provide dedicated 1:1 support to a student in a Reception class
- Assist the student in overcoming challenges related to absconding from lessons
- Support the student in regulating emotions, particularly in the afternoons
- Collaborate with the class teacher and other professionals to create a supportive learning environment
- Implement individualized strategies to address specific needs and promote positive behaviour
- Proven experience as a SEN Teaching Assistant
- Strong understanding of Special Educational Needs, particularly in behaviour management
- Ability to adapt and respond to the unique needs of each student.
- A genuine passion for supporting the educational development of children with additional needs.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across London, East Anglia, Hertfordshire, and the South West, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.