A fantastic school in Hillingdon have tasked Step Teachers with finding a resilient individual with strong leadership experience to take a non-teaching SENCO position. This is a long term opportunity set to commence as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
To be selected for this role, you should display the following attributes:
- Must be an experienced SENCO
- Ideally have experience of working within this local authority
- Proven behavioral management strategies with good results
- Experience working with pupils with SEMH/EBD/ADHD
- A strong leader with high standards of provision for SEND pupils
- Excellent communicator with a strong commitment to working in partnership with third party agencies, governors, parents and pupils
- Having the SENCO accreditation is desirable
This is a large 3 to 4 form entry Infant school which provides the highest standard of education to its pupils. The staff provide a safe learning environment where children can express themselves, which, paired with a well-rounded curriculum, allows children to achieve their full potential. Lessons are differentiated to allow all children to access the curriculum in the way they feel most comfortable. As SENCO in this school you will play a crucial part in school life and upholding the school’s values.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.