£100 - £180 per day
8 months ago
Step teachers have long-standing working relationships with schools and academies across North London for day to day supply cover. Due to an increase in demand from these client schools, we are urgently seeking new supply teachers to join our team of ad hoc teachers working in daily supply bookings. We have bookings available in a range of schools teaching across different key stages.
As an ad hoc day to day supply teacher you will;
- Cover lessons in the absence of the timetabled teacher
- Ensure the class are on target with the pre-set work
- Manage behaviour in accordance to the schools behaviour policy
- Deliver feedback to teachers/pastoral staff where necessary
As an ad hoc supply teacher we require;
- Experience teaching in a classroom
- Qualified Teacher Status
- The ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of positive behaviour management
- The desire to positively inspire young people
As an ad hoc supply teacher you can expect;
- Daily bookings in diverse school settings
- PAYE pay processed weekly
- A designated consultant to help you when required
- A friendly local office with long standing relationships with schools in the area
Our ideal candidates will either be existing cover supervisors within a school or recent graduates looking to get into teaching with experience of working with young people in some form.
Unlike other agencies Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Candidates will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today.