Great Daily Rates PAYE
27 days ago
Step Teachers have recently partnered with several schools in the Luton area, and due to this expansion are looking for Primary Teachers to join our brilliant Hertfordshire/Bedfordshire team.
Are you a qualified Teacher with a real passion to educate young people? Our school requires you to be patient, hard-working and dedicated. As a supply teacher, no two days are the same, you need to be confident and have excellent communication skills.
We are looking for quality Supply Teachers to cover various day to day and long-term opportunities in the school. These Teachers will be expected to work in KS1 and KS2.
Key Competencies you will have as a supply teacher are;
- Excellent classroom management strategies which are robust and flexible.
- Good decision-making skills.
- A Degree Level Qualification, PGCE or QTS Qualification.
- Flexibility around current commitments, choose when you work!
- Day-to-day work means less administration! No planning
- Work in a variety of schools and year groups to gain invaluable experience and find where you are best suited
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.