Great Daily Rates
2 months ago
Herts For Learning
In 2020 Step teachers successfully retendered to be included in the Hertfordshire Supply Teacher Framework. This means we will be working in partnership with Herts for Learning and all Hertfordshire schools as a preferred supplier for the next 4 years. This has lead to an increase in demand for high-quality Teachers from our Hertfordshire schools. We are urgently seeking new supply teachers to join our team of ad hoc teachers working in daily supply bookings. We have bookings available in a range of schools teaching across all key stages.
As an ad hoc day to day supply teacher you will;
- Cover lessons in the absence of the timetabled teacher
- Ensure the class are on target with the pre-set work
- Manage behaviour in accordance with the schools behaviour policy
- Deliver feedback to teachers/pastoral staff where necessary
As an ad hoc supply teacher we require;
- Experience teaching in a classroom
- Qualified Teacher Status
- The ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of positive behaviour management
- The desire to positively inspire young people
As an ad hoc supply teacher you can expect;
- Daily bookings in diverse school settings
- PAYE pay is processed weekly
- A designated consultant to help you when required
- A friendly local office with long-standing relationships with schools in the area
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today.