- Have QTS with experience delivering English
- Be able to work towards targets, meet deadlines and work closely with SLT to achieve results
- Have a strong knowledge of curriculums and strategies for improving and achieving high standards of teaching, learning, and achievement for all pupils
- Work closely with staff and parents alike to achieve the best outcome for pupils
- Be able to work well under pressure in sometimes challenging environments
£100 - £175
about 2 months ago
Our local Norwich office is working on behalf of an academy in Norwich who are seeking to recruit an English teacher to join their large department. If you are interested in this opportunity then please do get in touch. We can interview you remotely from home via your smartphone as the safety of our teachers is paramount. The school is seeking a highly experienced, dynamic, and forward-thinking English teacher and they MUST hold QTS. The post starts in January 2021 or before if you are available and will be until the end of the school year.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service. This is a new framework for schools to use, ensuring they have access to reputable agencies that meet certain safeguarding and recruitment guidelines. The DfE are heavily marketing this service across schools and we would strongly suggest making sure you are registered with a CCS approved agency moving forwards. Registering with Step Teachers ensures you are working for a trusted partner of the DfE.