Step Teachers has been asked by a school in Hoveton to find them an ICT Teacher to work with them on a full time basis from January 2018. This opportunity offers the right candidate a fantastic and supportive school to work in for 1 term initially.
The school’s ideal candidate is;
- A trained ICT teacher holding QTS or QTLS. Both NQTs and experienced teachers will be considered for the role.
- A confident practitioner who is confident in planning and delivering the curriculum in their specialism from KS3 and KS4, using assessment for learning to inform this and insure steady progression for all students.
- Your behaviour management strategies will be effective and insure a safe and positive learning environment for all.
- As a qualified ICT teacher you will be an outstanding classroom practitioner with proven ability to understand and utilise current theory and practice in relation to learning and development.
- Unlike other agencies Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company. If you are interested in applying for this role please select the tab below.
Candidates will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today – for more information full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf