£29,915 - £45,766 Per Year
5 months ago
Step Teachers are a large educational recruitment agency currently working with a Good Secondary School in Barnet who are looking to appoint a Physics Teacher for September. The successful candidate must be able to teach Physics to KS5 and hold QTS.
As a successful agency operating and placing Teachers into schools since 2000, we have established long-standing relationships with secondary schools, academies, and MAT’s across North London
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent
- Be able to teach Physics to KS5.
- Manage and control a classroom well.
- Have the ability to build positive relationships with both staff and students
- Be flexible and the ability to work under pressure
- Have experience teaching and be able to provide 2 references
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.