Step Teachers are seeking for a teaching assistant for a temporary role in a nursery in Barking starting in January 2024. This position is suitable for someone who has previous experience in an early years setting, looking for a new challenge with a desire to progress. Level 3 Early years qualification is essential. This 'Outstanding' Ofsted rated nursery is inclusive and offers a very broad and hands on curriculum.
- To work support, assess and report on your class.
- Liaising directly with families to offer the best care for your key children.
- Reporting to nursery management.
- Upholding the safeguarding policy and health and safety requirements.
- You should have a Level 3 or 4 qualification in Early Years.
- Experience in an Early Years setting and be capable of adapting to different children's needs.
- You will have a good nature around children and be able to inspire learners of all abilities.
- A valid DBS on the update service is preferable.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and you each receive a £100 amazon voucher and enter into a draw to win a £1000 holiday!– If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!