Unleash the Power of Education! Become a Supply Teaching Assistant today!
Are you a passionate teaching assistant ready to make a real impact in the lives of young learners? Look no further! We're on the hunt for an experienced and dedicated Teaching Assistant to join our dynamic client schools in the heart of King's Lynn and surrounding areas
- Assisting with planning and preparing engaging and age-appropriate learning activities.
- Providing one-on-one support to students who require additional help.
- Encouraging positive behaviour and fostering a love for learning.
- Assisting with administrative tasks and maintaining a safe and organized classroom.
- Must have experience working with young children in a school setting
- Teaching Assistant Qualification or Equlivant
- Experience working in SEN is desirable
- A genuine passion for education and a desire to make a difference in children's lives.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- A patient and compassionate approach to working with children.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and both you and the person you recommend receive £100 each in Amazon vouchers and a chance to win a holiday worth up to £1000 – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!