Step Teachers are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to support the school's Primary Department. You will be working mainly within their Primary classes to offer further support to the Class Teachers as directed. This role is due to commence in January 2024 and is in long-term supply. This 'GOOD' Ofsted-rated school are extremely proud of its enthusiastic, polite and thoughtful students and aims to provide high expectations for behaviour within the school.
- Able to support the students in the class under the direction of the class teacher
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff in the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to support students and encourage their progression
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
- Recent experience working in a primary school or with school-aged children
- A relevant Level 2 or 3 qualification is desirable
- SEND experience is desirable
Why Step Teachers?