Are you a passionate and dedicated Teaching Assistant seeking a rewarding opportunity in an outstanding school? Step Teachers are working alongside an all-through school in Newham who are looking for a secondary TA to start ASAP. Earn between £80-110 a day based on experience.
- Collaborate with teachers to support the learning and development of students.
- Provide one-on-one or small group support to students with ADHD.
- Assist in the implementation of Individual Education Plans (IEPs).
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Utilise strong behaviour management techniques to support students with ADHD.
- Collaborate with the Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCo) to create a supportive learning environment.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience working with students with ADHD is essential.
- Strong understanding of ADHD and its impact on learning.
- Experience with autism is welcome, but not essential.
- Proven ability to engage and motivate students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the diverse needs of students.
If you’re interested, we want to hear from you!
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolut