Step Teachers are a preferred supplier for Teach in Herts; as a part of our ongoing success in building and retaining relationships with many schools and academy trusts in the area we are currently looking for 2 Teaching Assistants. This Primary School in Hertford is looking for 2 Teaching Assistants to start as soon as possible for ongoing supply roles in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
The role is at a two form entry Primary School which, at the most recent OFSTED inspection continued to be rated as 'GOOD'. The values of the school are centred around exciting children for learning, and nurturing every child to become confident learners who are ready for the next stage of their journey.
- Able to support the students in the class under the direction of the class teacher
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff in the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to support students, on a whole class, small group and one to one basis, and encourage their progression
- Comply with the schools’ policies and implement effectively
- Recent experience working in a primary school or with school aged children
- A relevant Level 2 or 3 qualification is desirable
- SEND experience is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions