As a preferred supplier for Teach in Herts; Step Teachers are currently looking for a Full Time Teaching Assistant in Welwyn Garden City. This full time Teaching Assistant position has an immediate start and the school are looking for an experience Teaching Assistant to work in Key Stage 2. The school are currently looking for a Teaching Assistant who can continue full time until the end of the academic year.
This two form entry Primary School strives for every student to leave the school as confident individuals with a passion for learning. They are looking for someone who can join their teaching staff and make a real difference to the school and the pupils within.
Role of a Teaching Assistant:
- Able to support the students in the class under the direction of the class teacher
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff in the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to support students, on a whole class, small group and one to one basis, and encourage their progression
- Comply with the schools’ policies and implement effectively
Requirements of a Teaching Assistant:
- Recent experience working in a Primary School or with school aged children
- A relevant Level 2 or 3 qualification is desirable
- SEND experience is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across t