As a preferred supplier for Teach in Herts; Step Teachers are currently looking for a Full Time Teaching Assistant in Stevenage. This Teaching Assistant position has an immediate start and the school are looking for someone with recent experience as a Teaching Assistant to work in their Year 2 Class. The school are currently looking for a Teaching Assistant who can continue full time until the end of the academic year.
This is a two-form entry Primary School who are looking for someone who can embody the schools values and have a positive impact on both the school and people within it. The school strives to create a learning environment which nurtures the drive to learn and succeed in everyone throughout their lives.
Role of a Teaching Assistant:
- Able to support the students in the class under the direction of the class teacher
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff in the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to support students, on a whole class, small group and one to one basis, and encourage their progression
- Comply with the schools’ policies and implement effectively
Requirements of a Teaching Assistant:
- Recent experience working in as a Teaching Assistant in a Primary School
- A relevant Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant qualification is desirable
- SEND experience is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationshi