Step Teachers are looking for a Teaching Assistant in Cambridgeshire who desires flexible employment while remaining committed to positively impacting young individuals' lives!
As a Teaching Assistant, you will be required to look after small groups of children across Reception, KS1 and KS2 starting ASAP.
Teaching Assistant Role:
- Upkeep a tidy and organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff in the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to support students and encourage their progression
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
- Recent experience working as a Teaching Assistant in a Primary school is essential
- A good knowledge of the Reception, KS1 and KS2 curriculum
- Applicants with a Level 2/3 certificate will also be considered
Why Step Teachers?
- Our 3 core values. Honesty, hard work and professionalism.
- Over 20 years in supply Teaching Assistant across East Anglia, North London, Hertfordshire and Plymouth.
- Long-standing relationships with Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools.
- We pay through PAYE weekly!
Step Teachers is an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and is proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Co