Step Teachers are working with a Primary School in the Wisbech area to recruit a Part-Time Teaching Assistant to start ASAP.
This is a "Good" Ofsted-rated school where pupils find pleasure in attending school, fostering a genuine concern for one another, and receiving excellent care from the dedicated staff. Parents perceive the school as a significant positive influence on their children's lives. Both students and staff take pride in being members of 'Team Ace'.
Teaching Assistant Role:
- Upkeep a tidy and organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff in the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to support students and encourage their progression
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
- Recent experience working in a Primary school as a Teaching Assistant is essential
- As a Teaching Assistant, you would need a good knowledge of the KS1 and KS2 curriculum
- A recognised HLTA qualification and relevant experience at this level for an HLTA role
- Applicants with a Level 2/3 certificate will also be considered
- SEND experience is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
- Our 3 core values. Honesty, hard work and professionalism.
- Over 20 years of experience in supplying Teaching Assistants across East Anglia, North London, Hertfordshire and Plymouth.
- Long-standing relationships with Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools.
- We pay through P