As Oxfordshire's leading supply teaching Agency, Class Act Teaching Services are currently looking for a Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant. The Primary School are looking for a full time Teaching Assistant in a Year 3 class for one academic term starting in April 2024.
This Primary School aims for every student to leave the school as well-rounded citizens who are ready to take the next step in their lives. They are rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and believe that every child should have an education that sets them up to flourish in the future.
Role of a Teaching Assistant:
- Able to support the students in the class under the direction of the class teacher
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff in the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to support students, on a whole class, small group and one to one basis, and encourage their progression
- Comply with the schools’ policies and implement effectively
Requirements of a Teaching Assistant:
- Recent experience working as a Teaching Assistant in a Primary School
- A relevant Level 2 or 3 qualification is desirable
- SEND experience is desirable
Why Class Act Teaching Services?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Oxfordshire, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturin