4 months ago
Step Teachers are excited to announce we are branching out into the east of Cornwall and are currently recruiting for a teaching assistant in the Saltash area. This will be an excellent opportunity for someone local, or for someone who is happy to travel from Plymouth just across the Tamar Bridge.
The ideal candidate will need to have the following;
- You should have a teaching assistant qualification
- A grade C or above in both Maths and English.
- Experience of working with children with challenging behaviour
- You will ideally have worked in an alternate provision before
We are looking for candidates available on a full time basis from the start of September, but will also consider part time candidates too.
As a teaching assistant working with Step Teachers you can expect from us;
- An individual consultant while you are working in this school.
- PAYE pay is processed weekly.
- Access to exclusive perks and benefits as a member of our team through Step Perks.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.