An Ofsted rated school in Ilford holding “Outstanding” status have tasked Step Teachers to find a resilient and energetic Teaching Assistant to join their team in September 2019. This is a full-time, long-term role and is a fantastic opportunity for a teaching assistant to enhance their skills and build their experience.
The School has asked for a proficient TA that has the following attributes:
- Either a CACHE level 2 or higher
- Experience working in a mainstream primary school
- Able to manage the various tasks which are entailed in the role
- Able to adapt to working in different year groups
- Approach the role with enthusiasm and keep with the positive energy of the school
- Serve as a positive role model and display good practice at all times
This fantastic school strives to equip each pupil with the knowledge to overcome any challenge on their path to academic success. The staff deliver well-structured and differentiated lessons and set a clear learning objective, which focuses on specific elements of the core subjects. Specialist staff and facilities are in place to assist in the learning and provide the best quality of care to all pupils, including those with learning difficulties and SEN. The entire school community works together to create a vibrant and exciting learning environment.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.