This secondary and sixth firm school based in Hemel Hempstead have asked Step Teachers to recruit for the role of textiles teacher on a supply basis to commence in January. The role will last through until July.
The school is rated Ofsted as ‘good’ and its values of ‘responsibility, respect and relationships’ are at the heart of the atmosphere of this school.
To be considered for the role of textiles teacher at this lovely school you should
- Have recent teaching experience and hold a current teaching qualification
- Be able to contribute and actively support the overall ethos of the school
- Make learning enjoyable for pupils and show passion in both their and your work
To express your interest in the position of textiles teacher please contact the team at Step Teachers
As a supply teacher you can expect from us;
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly via PAYE
- Access to a dedicated consultant working for you
- A friendly and local team who know the area you wish to work in
All candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.