Up to £20,000
2 months ago
September 2021/January 2021
Do you want to work in a successful secondary school in Ipswich?
Are you looking to train to be a Food Technology teacher whilst earning a salary?
Have you already completed a degree in Food Technology or a similar qualification?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then Grad2Teach can support you in achieving your dream job.
Grad2Teach, an exciting experience-led Initial Teacher Training (ITT) initiative, has an opportunity for graduates who are looking to train to become a Food Technology Teacher in one of our most successful school in Ipswich, starting in September 2021.
If you’re a determined, passionate and self-reflective graduate looking to start a career in teaching, Grad2Teach is your first step in the right direction.
How will Grad2Teach support you?
With Grad2Teach you will work to complete a one- or two-year course, with a Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE). You will gain experience working in at least two schools, earning a salary as you train. Upon passing the course, you will have completed your PGCE and be a qualified teacher with QTS.
To be eligible for this programme you must meet the following requirements:
- Have determination, resilience and a patient, caring attitude.
- Have a relevant, university degree with a minimum of a 2:2 classification.
- Have at least one year of Experience in a UK classroom
- Have the confidence and ability to lead the class.
- Be able to demonstrate your resilience.
- Be able to train across all key stages in order to broaden your skillset.
To find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Ally on 020 4551 3468