15 days ago
Step Teachers is working with a local primary school in Hertfordshire looking for a KS1 Teacher to commence employment from January 2022.
Our ideal Primary teacher will have;
- The school are happy to consider an outstanding ECT candidate
- As a qualified primary teacher, you should be a creative and enthusiastic practitioner who is able to use all available resources to their full extent.
- As a qualified primary teacher, you will be an outstanding classroom practitioner with a proven ability to understand and utilise current theory and practice in relation to learning and development.
- To contribute to and actively support the overall ethos/work/aims of the School.
- To comply with, support and promote all school policies and procedures, particularly those relating to child protection, equal opportunities, racial equality, health, safety and security, confidentiality, behaviour and data protection.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service. This is a new framework for schools to use, ensuring they have access to reputable agencies that meet certain safeguarding and recruitment guidelines. The DfE are heavily marketing this service across schools and we would strongly suggest making sure you are registered with a CCS approved agency moving forwards. Registering with Step Teachers ensures you are working for a trusted partner of the DfE.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.