6 months ago
Step Teachers have been asked to resource a YR2 teacher for this lovely primary school based in London (N14). Suitable for either a newly qualified teacher or a teacher with experience this role will commence in September ’19 on a permanent basis.
The school serves a diverse community and the leadership at the school is highly effective. Pupils progress is of upmost importance and progress meetings are held every 6 weeks to track and monitor. As the new YR2 teacher within this school you will be expected to be able to demonstrate your ability to motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge your pupils within your class.
The position of YR2 teacher will involve:
- Having a teaching qualification suitable for primary education
- Being able to provide recent and positive references
- Presenting to your class all available resources to their full extent
The school also asks that their new teacher will:
- Have a comprehensive understanding of personalised learning
- Understand the value of target setting as an aid to raising standards and improving attainment and achievement
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.