We are working with a partnership in Barnet who have an opportunity for a QTS Teachers to cover a long-term vacancy they have, teaching year 2 pupils. Are you a KS1 teacher with a real passion to share and a drive to educate young people?
As a KS1 teacher you will have;
- A degree level qualification and primary PGCE or QTS qualification for the primary phase
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to adapt your lessons to be suitable for various levels
- Positive values and attitudes and adopt high standards of behaviour in their professional role
- Responsiblity and accountability for securing the highest standards of pupil achievement across the phase group, through a process of effective monitoring, evaluation, reporting and review of learning, progress and teaching outcomes
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.