Step Teachers have been asked to recruit a creative and enthusiastic KS2 Techer for a Full-time, long-term position set to commence as soon as the correct candidate is available for the next two terms.
The School has asked for a proficient KS2 Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate, with KS2 work experience in a mainstream Primary.
- Trusted and empowered to challenge themselves in the classroom or within their role.
- Be part of a cohesive group with positive relationships between all members of the school community.
- Enjoy their work and find it fulfilling.
- Be able to develop the pupil’s personal attitudes, characteristics, and self-belief to tackle any challenges in future life.
The structure and operation of this school focus on developing the pupil’s confidence, resilience and independence whilst learning. Its effective use of technology underpins the school systems and the pupil’s learning experience.
Unlike other agencies Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Candidates will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS - if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today.