£100 - 170 per day
27 days ago
Step Teachers have been asked to recruit a creative and enthusiastic Year 4/5 teacher for a part-time, long-term position set to commence after the Whitsun break, this is a position that is very likely to continue beyond July 2021. This role is a primary school on the outskirts of King's Lynn and will be over 4 days.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service. This is a new framework for schools to use, ensuring they have access to reputable agencies that meet certain safeguarding and recruitment guidelines. The DfE are heavily marketing this service across schools and we would strongly suggest making sure you are registered with a CCS-approved agency moving forwards. Registering with Step Teachers ensures you are working for a trusted partner of the DfE.
The School has asked for a proficient Year 4/5 class teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate, with recent work experience in a mainstream primary setting teaching year 3 classes.
- Trusted and empowered to challenge themselves in the classroom or within their role.
- Be part of a cohesive group with positive relationships between all members of the school community.
- Enjoy their work and find it fulfilling.
- Be able to develop the pupil’s personal attitudes, characteristics, and self-belief to tackle any challenges in future life.
The structure and operation of this school focus on developing the pupil’s confidence, resilience, and independence whilst learning. Its effective use of technology underpins the school systems and the pupil’s learning experience.
Unlike other agencies Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS - if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today.