Are you a KS2 teacher seeking a new opportunity for the upcoming school year? Step Teachers have been asked by one of our partner schools in Thetford to assist them in the filling of a vacant Y3 maternity position commencing in September until Easter. If you are interested in this opportunity then please do get in touch. We can interview you remotely from home via your smart phone as the safety of our teachers is paramount. The school are seeking a highly experienced, dynamic and forward thinking Y3 teacher and they MUST hold QTS. Unfortunately this position is not suitable for NQT’s. To apply for this role you must:
• Have QTS with KS2 work experience in a mainstream Primary
• Be able to work towards targets, meet deadlines and work closely with SLT to achieve results
• Have a strong knowledge of curriculums and strategies for improving and achieving high standards of teaching, learning and achievement for all pupils
• Work closely with staff and parents alike to achieve the best outcome for pupils
• Be able to work well under pressure in sometimes challenging environments
• We are currently living in unprecedented times. Schools unsure of when they may be returning coupled with the uncertainty of how they are going to recruit for vacant positions due to Covid-19, means that we will be needed more than ever to help fill vacant positions. Children within the Primary sector need the best teachers to help them through this challenging period. They need caring and supportive teachers to guide them as best they can as things start getting back to normal, whenever that may be. You will be needed to form relationships quickly with children who may be unsettled due to the change of routines due to lockdowns and school closures. Step Teachers have been working with the Education Sector for twenty years. During this time we have helped countless teachers and teaching assistants find themselves varying positions within education, from day to day supply right through to permanent teaching positions.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress related issues.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service. This is a new framework for schools to use, ensuring they have access to reputable agencies whom meet certain safeguarding and recruitment guidelines. The DfE are heavily marketing this service across schools and we would strongly suggest making sure you are registered with a CCS approved agency moving forwards. Registering with Step Teachers ensures you are working for a trusted partner of the DfE.