about 1 month ago
Step Teachers are looking to recruit a Year 4 Teacher to work in a school in Hertfordshire. The school are looking to employ a brilliant supply teacher on a long-term, temporary basis to work 4 days a week. This role will involve supporting a child with challenging behaviour, therefore, experience with this is desirable but not essential.
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification (QTS).
- Share our total commitment to ensuring the safety and well-being of all students.
- Adhere to the school's objectives, standards, and policies.
- Experience with working with children with challenging behaviour is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- A sense of empathy and patience
In September 2021, Step Teachers moved away from using umbrella companies and now only pays via PAYE; Step Teachers also offer other free special benefits, including qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions, in addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.