£70 - 80 per day
7 months ago
Step Teachers have been asked by an Ofsted rated school holding “Outstanding” status in Barnet to source a resilient and patient Teaching Assistant. This is a full time, long-term role set to commence in January 2020 working 1-1 with a pupil with behavioural issues.
The successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- CACHE Level 2 or higher qualification is desirable
- KS2 experience in a mainstream school
- Experience working with SEN behavioural issues or in a similar role
- Approach the role with patience and understanding of the needs of the pupil
- Help the pupil access the curriculum by keeping them engaged in their learning
This fantastic school strives to provide a safe and respectful learning environment where children can express themselves and learn from each other. Staff communicate effectively with each other and with members of the school community to ensure the needs of the children are met and that their best interests are considered in every decision.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks, Enhanced DBS check and other obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.