We are urgently seeking to recruit a KS2 teacher for a contract position in one of our exclusive partner schools in the Hertfordshire area. The role of a year 6 teacher is set to commence in September and will be a permanent position.
This is a very friendly school where academic excellence and a calm, focused atmosphere go hand in hand. A solid history of ‘Good’ Ofsted performance has allowed the SMT to develop a base of teaching staff who have been committed to the School and its development over several years. The cohort are well organised, take a full role in the life of the school and their standards of behaviour are good.
As a KS2 teacher, you should have:
- A teaching qualification suitable for primary education
- Recent experience working in a KS2 classroom, especially year 6
- The ability to plan KS2 lessons, based on the learning aims of the National Curriculum and prepare pupils for SATs
- An inclusive and dynamic approach to teaching, in order to reach the best outcomes for children of all attainment abilities
- Robust classroom management skills
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands.