about 2 years ago
Step Teachers have been asked by an Ofsted rated school of ‘Good’ status in Enfield to recruit a dedicated and innovative Supply Teacher for a Full-time, Long-term position. This is a temp-to-perm opportunity set to commence in September 2019.
The School have asked for a proficient Year 6 Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate
- KS2 experience in a mainstream Primary School
- Proven ability to prepare pupils for their transition to Secondary School
- Able to manage pupil development to meet the expected standard of the school
- Show passion and flair in their work and make learning enjoyable
- Immerse themselves in to their role to deliver academic excellence
This fantastic school is dedicated to helping every child grow to be a well-rounded member of their community and a strong academic achieving their highest potential. The school values character development as much as academic development, which is why rules are respected, and children are taught to understand that all of their actions, whether positive or negative, have consequences. An array of cultures and faiths are celebrated at this school with staff in all year groups teaching children to be respectful of their differences. They teach the children about the wealth of culture and religion in the world and that diversity should be welcomed.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.