1. Click the PARENT HUB button below and when the new page loads follow the instructions.
2. Click MY STUDENT at the top of the page and create a login for your child. (They will need this for when they attend their online lessons).
3. Now, FIND A TUTOR and search for the one that’s right for you.
4. Go to MY STUDENT, click the cogwheel image next to your child’s name and select CONNECT TO TUTOR.
5. Click on the WALLET BALANCE button on your child's account to add money.
1. Click the STUDENT HUB button below and when the new page loads follow the instructions.
2. Start by searching for our qualified and experienced tutors - read their profile and send them a message to request a free trial.
3. When you're ready for your lesson, you just go to ATTEND A LESSON at the top of the page.
There is nothing to install - you just need a computer and a webcam.
4. Before your lesson starts, ensure you have enough money in your Wallet. If you're under 18, you will have to ask your parent / guardian to top it up.
5. Only after the lesson has finished does the money from your wallet automatically jump to the tutors' wallet.