Class Act Teaching Services are currently looking for an Art Teacher.
The school is looking for an interested Art Teacher available to teach students between Key Stage 3 and 4. The school is a great school to work with it receiving good ratings over the last few Ofsted inspections and is committed to improve. By teaching at this school you will be working through a planned curriculum where both students and teachers are valued and safeguarded. If you feel this position of Art Teacher is for you please check the requirements for the role below.
As the ideal Art Teacher for this role, you will:
- Possess strong knowledge of the Art curriculum at the KS3 and KS4 levels
- Be able to plan and deliver engaging, differentiated lessons
- Upkeep a clean, tidy, and considerate classroom environment
- Display a strong, mentoring personality toward students
- Cultivate positive relationships with students, working to inspire good behaviour and a passion for learning
- Cooperate with and support your colleagues and additional classroom staff
- Be able to accurately assess and report on your students, and articulate solutions to their difficulties
- Comply with and implement the school's policies, and take part in the