Are you a passionate and talented Art Teacher looking for an exciting opportunity in a 'Good' school? Step Teachers are working alongside a secondary school in Hackney who are seeking an enthusiastic individual with a passion for art and a desire to instil that passion in the school’s students. This is a part-time 3-day 3-day-a-week role for an Art Teacher starting after the February half-term and running until at least the end of the academic year.
Position: Art Teacher
Location: Hackney, London
Start Date: After February Half-Term
- Strong knowledge of the art curriculum.
- Organised and professional maintenance of the classroom and the associated resources.
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom and throughout the school.
- Art Teachers who can assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback to help them to progress.
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons.
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- A genuine passion for education and a commitment to helping students achieve their best.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to connect with young learners.
- Qualified Art Teacher
- Demonstrated experience teaching art at the secondary level.
If you’re excited about the prospect of shaping young artistic minds, we want to hear from you!