Are you a passionate and talented Art Teacher looking for an exciting opportunity in a 'Good' school? Step Teachers are working alongside a secondary school in Breckland District to hire an Art Teacher for a long-term role.
The school is a “Good” Ofsted-rated school whose head teacher has substantially raised the standards in recent years. School leaders have significantly improved the quality of teaching, learning and assessment. Students behave and interact with each other very well
Position: Art Teacher
Location: Breckland District
Start Date: April 2024
The Role of an Art Teacher:
- Strong knowledge of the art curriculum.
- Organised and professional maintenance of the classroom and the associated resources.
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom and throughout the school.
- Art Teachers who can assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback to help them to progress.
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons.
- Compliance with the