Class Act Teaching Services are currently looking for a Part Time Art Teacher in a school in Bicester. As the leading supply agency in Oxfordshire, we have long standing relationships with schools and are currently looking for an Art Teacher on long term supply for 1 day per week, ideally Wednesdays. The position starts after the February half term and is an ongoing role.
This position is at a specialist School caters to individuals with learning difficulties; it is proud to have high expectations and tailored teaching to help each student thrive in the best way possible. The mission of this school is to provide an education to every individual that can prepare them for exams and their future beyond school.
The role of an Art Teacher will include:
- Strong of the Art Curriculum
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with the safe use and storage of all equipment
- Direct and support any additional staff in the classroom where applicable
- Ability to assess and report on your students when required
- Able to plan and deliver engaging, differentiated lessons
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
Art Teacher Requirements:
- Hold Qualified Teaching Status or an equivalent teaching qualification
- Recent school-based school experience as an Art Teacher
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- Experience working with SEND and learning difficulties
Why Class Act Teaching Services?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North