Main Pay Scale
11 days ago
Step Teachers have been asked by a small school that have big ideas and aspirations based in Kings Lynn Waltham to recruit an innovative and devoted Assistant Head for a Full-time, long-term position. The role is due to commence in January.
The school itself is in the heart of a rural village and is a big part of the local community with the mission to provide a broad and balanced curriculum that encourages pupils to fulfil their full potential.
- QTS with management experience in a mainstream primary school is essential.
- Has a stimulating creative teaching technique for young pupils with positive results.
- The ideal candidate should be able to work independently with full responsibility for the various tasks constituted in their role as an Assistant Head Teacher.
- A clear vision of what outstanding provision and standards look like for inclusion, learning and behaviour.
- Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service. This is a new framework for schools to use, ensuring they have access to reputable agencies that meet certain safeguarding and recruitment guidelines. The DfE is heavily marketing this service across schools, and we would strongly suggest making sure you are registered with a CCS-approved agency moving forwards. Registering with Step Teachers ensures you are working for a trusted partner of the DfE.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone