19 days ago
Step Teachers are working with a primary school in Enfield that is seeking to appoint an Assistant Site Manager for a part-time, long term position. Required Mon-Fri, 14:30 - 18.30. This role has the potential to go permanent for the right person.
The main duties are:
- Conducting yourself in a professional and safe manner
- Ability to carry out basic cosmetic repairs
- Maintaining cleanliness of the school
- To undertake duties as required and manage yourself
- Experience as a key holder and being able to attend call outs when require
Ideally, you will have:
- Experience working in a school environment
- Approachable and self-motivated
- Able to communicate effectively
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit https://www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend