A school in North London has asked Step Teachers to help them find a wonderful Biology Teacher. The role of the Biology Teacher is a Maternity contract which could lead to a permanent role. NQTs will be considered for this opportunity and will be looking to start in April 2019.
- You will have a Biology degree and hold QTS or QTLS.
- You should be able to demonstrate a secure knowledge of planning and delivering lessons in line with the Science Curriculum for KS3, and for Biology at KS4 and KS5.
- Your excellent classroom management strategies will be robust and flexible and will be seen as central to the performance of you and your pupils.
- You will need confidence and a positive ‘Can-do’ attitude & philosophy.
- The successful candidate will hold positive values and attitudes and adopt high standards of behaviour in their professional role.
The school is a small independent grammar school who provide education for boys aged 11 to 18 from the local Jewish community. The school provides a designated special educational needs department, which is linked closely to the mainstream educational provision of the school.
Unlike other agencies Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Candidates will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today – for more information full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend