Are you passionate about shaping the future of the next Business people? Step Teachers are working with a school in Norwich to recruit a Business Studies, long-term supply Teacher.
As a Long-Term Supply Business Studies Teacher, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the business leaders of tomorrow. Your passion for business studies, innovation, and dedication to student success will be highly valued and appreciated by the school and its students.
The school has a brilliant reputation for providing high standards of education. The school is proud to offer a calm, positive learning environment and is dedicated to its students. This encourages success and a sense of satisfaction and achievement.
What We're Looking For:
- A genuine enthusiasm for economics, coupled with the ability to inspire and motivate students.
- Deep knowledge and expertise in the field, with the ability to translate complex concepts into engaging lessons.
- Willingness to embrace innovative teaching methods, and adapting to the diverse learning styles of our students.
- A team player who collaborates effectively with colleagues, parents, and the wider community to foster a supportive learning environment
- Relevant teaching experience at secondary level
- Relevant subject related degree
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!