Step Teachers are a preferred supplier for Teach in Herts; as a part of our ongoing success in building and retaining relationships with many schools and academy trusts in the area we are currently looking for a Business Studies Teacher. The role is full time with an immediate start teaching Business Studies in a Secondary School in Hemel Hempstead; the role starts as a temporary role with the view to becoming permanent.
This Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Secondary School places the students at the centre of their vision and beliefs, striving for every individual to leave as confident young people ready to take the next step and succeed within the world. Hard work is at the core of everything they do and the school are looking for staff who can embody this desire to achieve.
- Strong knowledge of the Business Studies curriculum
- Organised and professional maintenance of the classroom and the associated resources
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the department and throughout the school
- Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these
- Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification for teaching in Secondary School
- Have recent mainstream school-based experience teaching Business Studies
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- A relevant Business Studies related degree is desirable.
- SEND experience is desirable